ISRO Recruitment 2020 Released – For Director IIST & Semi – Conductor Laboratory. Indian Space Research Organization has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Director IIST & Director at Semi – Conductor Laboratory. Total vacancies are 02. Last date to apply for this post is 14.01.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and proceed to apply for this post. Refer this page till end. It contains the Eligibility criteria details and Direct link of Application form PDF.
ISRO Recruitment 2020 -21 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Space & Research Organization|
|Name of the posts||
Director at Semi – Conductor Laboratory
|Total number of vacancies||02|
|Last date to Apply||14.01.2021|
ISRO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Director IIST post: Candidates should have 15 years of academic education OR an eminent scientist of international stature with a minimum of 15 years Research experience in high technology.
- For Director at Semi – Conductor Laboratory post: Candidates Should possess the qualification of post graduation in Science or Engineering in the field of Electronics or Semiconductor Physics.
- For Director IIST post: Maximum age shall not exceed 62 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
- For Director at Semi – Conductor Laboratory post: Candidates age should Not exceeding 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- For Director IIST post: A minimum of 15 years research experience in high technology or in a R&D laboratory.
- An eminent Scientist of international stature with a minimum of 15 years Research experience in high technology
- For Director at Semi – Conductor Laboratory post: A minimum of 20 years of experience (a) in the field of microelectronics and/or (b) in the development of high reliability electronic devices/systems for aerospace applications.
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official page of ISRO website.
- Find and click the “ Recruitment of Director SCL Chandigarh, Director IIST, Thiruvananthapuram” open it.
- The Notification PDF will appear on the screen.
- Click the Application form and download it.
- Fill the form and send it to the belonging address with required documents.
Department of Space, Government of India,
New BEL Road,
What is the last date to apply for the Director post on ISRO Recruitment 2020?
14.01.2021 is the last date to apply for the Director post on ISRO Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered by the Director post on ISRO Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 02 posts offered by Director post on ISRO Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for the Director post on ISRO Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can send their duly filled form to the belonging address with required documents. Refer this page for more details.