ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 OUT. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has plans to make strides in the emerging Technology areas like 5G, IoT, M2M, AI etc. The Company is looking for Medical Officers in the following Positions in our blog.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
Chief Medical Officer (Gr.6) / Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Gr.5) and Medical Officers
|Last Date to Apply Online||
Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Application
MBBS from recognized University/Institute
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (Gr.6)
Total emoluments at Rs. 75232 (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 16000-400-20800 [Pre-revised Scale], plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. (15.33 Lakhs)
DEPUTY CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (Gr.5)
Total emoluments at Rs. 68179 (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 14500-350-18700[Pre-revised Scale], plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. (13.92 Lakhs)
MEDICAL OFFICERS (GRADE -2)
Total emoluments at Rs. 40437.2 (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600[Pre-revised Scale], plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules (8.33 Lakhs)
- Below 45 years for CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (Gr.6), below 42 years for DEPUTY CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (Gr.5), below 28 years for MEDICAL OFFICERS (Gr.2) positions.
- Maximum age limit for Ex-service Personnel: The period of service in the Armed forces plus 3 years shall be deducted from the actual age of the person and should not exceed the age prescribed above and the actual age should be below 53.
Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
How to Apply and Important Instructions for Candidates:
(A) Applications Should Be Submitted Through Online
In addition to submit online application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of submission of on line application is on 03/06/2020 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates is on 08/06/2020. No Application fee required. ADDL GENRAL MANAGER-HR ITI LIMITED, REGD AND CORPORATE OFFICE DOORVANINAGAR BANGALORE – 560 016
(A) Application should be accompanied with the following
- Self-Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. (III) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. (IV) PWD category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- (V) EWS Candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of valid Income and Asset certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure – 1 of DoPT Circular No.36039/1/2019-Esst(Res) dated 31.01.2019. (VI) Ex-Service Category candidates should attach self-attested copy of Service Certificate.
- (VII) Original should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- (VIII) In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- (IX) The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, experience against the advertisement.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|