JAM 2021 Exam Centres Announced & Registration Reopens. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC) has going to conduct the Joint Admission test for Masters 2021 on 14.02.2021. Now the registration reopens and also exam center released on the official site. Candidates who are applied for the examination can download the exam center in our blog below. If any modification in the examination centre correct it on or before 10.11.2020. JAM 2021 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
IISC JAM 2021 Exam:
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISC)|
|Exam Name||Joint Admission test for Masters 2021|
|Registration Date||2nd November to 10th November 2020|
|Exam Center Modification Last Date||10.11.2020|
|Admit Card Date||January 05, 2021|
|Status||Exam Center Released|
IIT JAM 2021 Registration Reopens:
JOAPS portal is reopened from 2nd November to 10th November 2020 for successfully registered candidates. Apply Soon!!
IIT JAM 2021 Exam Centers:
- The JAM 2021 Examination is conducted in collaboration with eight zones. The names of these eight zones and the locations of Examination Cities/Towns for JAM 2021 are listed zone-wise in below.
- Candidates must specify their first, second and third choice cities at the time of applying for the JAM 2021 examination. When the choice of the first city is made, the corresponding zone to which this city belongs will appear, and the candidate will be able to choose another city as his/her second choice only from this zone.
- The choice of the third city can be made from cities anywhere in India, including cities from the same zone.
- An examination city may have one or more examination centres. A centre once allotted will not normally be changed. A request for change of a centre within the same city/town will NOT be permitted.
Note: However, because of operational constraints, the JAM committee reserves the right to add a new city or remove an existing one, and allot a city that may not be any one of the choices stated by the candidate.
JAM 2021 Exam Center Modification Date:
In exceptional circumstances, a change of examination city/town may be permitted, if a request with a valid reason for the same is received by the office of the Organizing Chair, JAM 2021 through an e-mail (email@example.com), on or before November 10, 2020.
JAM 2021 Exam Cities Payment:
The request for city change should be made after an online payment of Rs. 500/- on JAM-2021 portal (http://jam.iisc.ac.in) under the specific link of “Payment for city change request”. Proof of this payment should be attached to the request mail for city change. Please note that payment of Rs. 500/- is non-refundable and does not necessarily guarantee the change of the centre. The decision of the Organizing Institute, JAM 2021, in this regard will be final.
|IISc Bangalore Zone||IIT Bombay Zone||IIT Delhi Zone||IIT Guwahati Zone|
Asansol – Durgapur
|IIT Kanpur Zone||IIT Kharagpur Zone||IIT Madras Zone||IIT Roorkee Zone|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
In exceptional circumstances, a change of examination city/town may be permitted, if a request with a valid reason is submitted through the JOAPS website on or before the deadline specified by JAM 2021 organizing institute, along with an ONLINE payment of Rs. 500/- . Please note that payment of Rs. 500/- is non-refundable and does not necessarily guarantee change of the city. The decision of the Organ
In case you face the above problem then please ensure the following:
1. Please limit the special characters that you use in your password input field to the following set of characters # @ & ^ ~ .* , -_ < > :
2. Avoid using digits/numbers in the following range in the password “9, 10, 13, 32-126,128-255”
You can reset your password from the forgot password option in JOAPS login screen.