Jammu and Kashmir announces Rs 5 lakh annual health insurance for all residents. Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant governor Manoj Sinha has announced health scheme intended to provide universal health insurance cover to all residents of the Union Territory. The Scheme is announced as part of Ayushman Bharat. The Scheme is likely to cost Rs 123 crore per annum.
The scheme will provide health insurance cover free of cost to all residents and shall include serving and retired employees and their families as well, Sinha said.
J&L governor also launched a pilot project for a public grievance redressal system called the ‘Jammu and Kashmir Integrated Grievance Redress and Monitoring Mechanism (JKIGRAMS)’ in three districts which are Srinagar, Jammu and Reasi.
About Jammu & Kashmir:
- Lieutenant governor: Manoj Sinha
- Capitals: Jammu (Winter), Srinagar (Summer)
1) Recently, Jitendra Singh inaugurated “Puneja Bridge” and “Devika Bridge” in which state/UT? – J&K
2) Name the Salary Tracker App that is launched by J&K Govt for government employees? – MeraVetan (Version – 1)
3) J&K rolled out which policy for the first time to boost poultry production in the region? – Poultry Policy 2020
4) Recently, Which Dept of J&K was renamed as Agriculture Production & Farmers Welfare Department? – Agriculture Production Department
5) Recently, JK Government Launches E-Auction Portal for which product? – Kashmir saffron
6) World’s Lightest Attack Helicopter -HAL’s Two LCH Deployed for Operations at which district? – Leh, Ladakh
7) Central Govt sanctioned how many crores additionally For Road Construction in J&K, Uttarakhand? – Rs 1,691 crore
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|