JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Analysis. National Testing Agency has declared the result on 18.09.2020 at evening. Now JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Analysis details are given below candidates come to know about the topper and who secured high and low marks all the details are given.
JEE Main 2020:
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (Main) (Paper 2)|
|Exam Date||01-09-2020 to 06-09-2020|
|Status||Result Analysis Released|
- 2.45 lakh candidates will be eligible to appear for the JEE-Advanced exam
- 24 Students scored 100% in Engineer Entrance Exam (Telangana – 8, Rajasthan – 4, AP – 3, Haryana – 2, one candidate each from Gujarat and Maharashtra)
- B.Arch exam, Aarzoo from Haryana and Hardik Rajpal from Telangana have scored 100%
- B.Planning exam, Kanumuri Bheemeswara Vijay Varma from Andhra Pradesh has scored 100%
- As many as 1, 38,409
- Candidates registered for BArch and 59,003
- Candidates registered for B Planning papers of JEE Main this year.
- Overall, 8, 58,273 candidates registered for the September edition of the JEE Main exam out of which, 6.35 lakh candidates took the exam amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- JEE Main BArch and B Planning paper on September 1 saw only 54.67% candidates attending the exam, according to data shared by Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’.