JEECUP 2020 Entrance Exam Postponed Until Further Notice amid COVID-19 Pandemic. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has decided to postpone the Entrance Exam which was scheduled already. In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, the dates of the entrance examination to be held on 19 and 25 July 2020 have been changed. JEECUP 2020 Entrance Exam Postponed details are given below.
JEECUP 2020 Entrance Exam Postponed
Name of the Board
|Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|19 and 25 July 2020 (Postponed)|
|08 days before the scheduled exam date|
Exam Date Postponed
Admit cards can be downloaded 08 days before the scheduled exam date. Candidates can download the JEECUP 2020 Entrance Exam once released on the official site we update our blog.
Mode of Examination:
The Papers of UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) for Group A, E1 and E2 will be conducted in Offline mode only. The Papers of rest Groups i.e. B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8 will be conducted in ONLINE mode in selected districts.
Type of Examination:
UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2020 shall have one paper for each group having 100 objective type questions.
Choice of Medium of Question Papers:
All Examination papers are printed/ displayed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium.
Examination center for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC)–2020:
- OFFLINE Examination will be conducted in all districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- ONLINE Examination will be conducted in selected districts of Uttar Pradesh. However, to facilitate the smooth conduction of examination, a different district may be allotted.
Instructions for Online Examination:
- The candidate will be provided with a facility for mock tests. Link for the mock test will be available on the website https://jeecup.nic.in, before one month of the examination. The mock test will be a replica of the online examination.
- The Examination will be computer-based with the questions and choices being provided onscreen with multiple choice answers in both English and Hindi languages.
- Computer-based exam software will support standard features such as time left, flag questions for review, navigation to unanswered questions, prompt for submission and auto submission of response at the end of the examination.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after 10 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be canceled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- The biometrics Capturing (photo and fingerprint) will be captured at the time of examination centre and will be used at the time of seat allocation and admission for authentication purposes.
- Before and during the examination, the invigilator will check the Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- All rough work shall be done in the sheet provided in the examination hall only. 16. Candidates should not leave the room/hall until the Invigilators ask to leave the room/hall.
JEECUP 2020 Entrance Exam Postponed:
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|