UPJEE Answer Key 2020 Released. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has successfully conducted the UP Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) on 12.09.2020 to 15.09.2020 with full safety measures. Candidates who applied wrote the test & waiting for the answer key can download the JEECUP Answer Key 2020 in the mentioned below link in our blog and get the objection details too.
UPJEE 2020 Answer Key
|Name of the Board||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||UP Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)|
|Exam Date||12.09.2020 to 15.09.2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||16.09.2020|
|Objection Calling||16.09.2020 to 18.09.2020|
|Status||Answer key Released|
The candidates who are having objection in the answer key published by the board can also solve that and get clear with the board. If you are having objection in the answer key the candidates are requested to pay Rs. 100 as the objection fee. They also send the objection with all the proof required. From these aspirants get clear with their doubts in the answer key.
In this if the candidate said the correct answer they will be refunded with the objection fee meanwhile they are wrong the fund will not give back.
Simple Instructions for Challenging a Question in recently conducted UPJEEP 2020 Online test: (How to download):
- There is a candidate login portal to challenge any discrepancies in the Questions in your view seem in-correct.
- Step-1: Read the instructions.
- Step-2: Enter your Roll Number and Application number as per your Admit card.
- Step-3: Click on Login Button to open your Question Portal
- The following is your first page to view. It displays your details, Questions with options, Actual correct answer and Your Selected Option.
- Color coding: (Green Colour) if the Actual answer (UPJEEP) and your selection is same.
- (Grey Colour) Your selection in Exam
- (Yellow Colour) Actual correct answer as per UPJEEP
- If you have any Doubt about Actual correct answer prescribed by UPJEEP against your selected Option, You can challenge that question in STEP-2: i.e Complain about Question Option.
- Check the question on screen (that you opted for challenge), select TYPE OF COMPLAINT; Mention Complaint, Reason for your Complaint and click on challenge question button
- You may need to pay a sum of 100/- Rupees to challenge this question against your Provided Solution. This is only one-time payment and can challenge any number of questions without any further payment. Click I agree and then on Paynow Button.
- Enter your Mobile number and Email ID for receipt: Then click on CONTINUE TO PAY
- After successful payment, the challenged question would be submitted to us for verification.
- You can also view the question(s) you have challenged in Step-3at any time with your login details.