Jharkhand Forest Recruitment 2020 OUT – 400 Forest Guard Vacancies. Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department, Jharkhand invites application from retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel to fill up 400 vacancies in Jharkhand Forest Dept. According to the Jharkhand Forest recruitment notification, these 400 vacancies are allocated for Jharkhand Forest Guard vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Jharkhand State should send the filled application form to given address on or before 30.06.2020.
Jharkhand Forest Guard Recruitment notification & Jharkhand Forest Department recruitment application form is available Official Site. in Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Aspirants should be a retired persons and age limit should be 64 years. Jharkhand Forest Dept will recruit the candidates on interview basis and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Jharkhand State. More details of Jharkhand Forest Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Jharkhand Forest Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Jharkhand Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department|
Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers
|Last date to apply||
Jharkhand Forest Guard Vacancies 2020:
Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers – 400 Vacancies
Jharkhand Forest Guard Age Limit 2020:
Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 64 years.
Jharkhand Forest Guard Qualification 2020:
Aspirants should be a retired Forest Guard/ Forestman/ equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel.
Jharkhand Forest Guard Selection Process 2020:
Jharkhand Forest Dept will recruit the candidates on interview
How to apply for Jharkhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website forest.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Information for appointment to the post of Forest Guard on contract basis of retired Forest Guard / Forestman / equivalent and other officers holding equivalent qualifications and retired officers of this level (having experience in agriculture, horticulture, afforestation) / retired military personnel”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to Fill up the Jharkhand Forest Guard Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|