JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research – Applications are invited from eligible Officers of Central/State Government/ Autonomous Institutions/Universities/Research Institutions, etc. for filling the following post on Deputation basis for JIPMER, Puducherry.
Those who have applied for the advertised post in response to previous advertisements, have to apply fresh with up-to-date information. JIPMER Recruitment 2020 details are provided below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
- Deputation from Officers of IAS / Allied services only
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis;
Upper Age Limit:
- Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date.
- The initial period of deputation for the above posts shall ordinarily be 3 years from the date of appointment & further extendable as per the orders of the DOPT in force. Other Terms and Conditions of service will be governed by the orders/amendment orders issued by DOPT from time to time.
- Level -13 Rs. 123100-215900 (as per 7th CPC)
- Officers in Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200) (Pre-revised: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600) having at least 5 years’ service in the Grade from Officers of IAS & Allied services. OR
- Officers in Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700) (Pre-revised: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600) having at least 10 years’ service in the Grade from Officers of IAS & Allied services.
How to Apply?
The format of application form shall be downloaded from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in. The Officers fulfilling the above qualifications/eligibility may submit their application in the attached proforma through the employer to SHRI. Hawa Singh Senior Administrative Officer Room No. 210, 2nd floor, Administrative Block JIPMER, Dhanvantari Nagar Puducherry – 605 006 The last date for receipt of application is 17.07.2020 (Friday) till 4:30 P.M. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE Post of Deputy Director (Admn.) On Deputation Basis, Jipmer, Puducherry” the following documents should invariably be sent along with the application:
- A certificate to the effect that Central/State/Union Territory Governments/Autonomous Institutions/Universities/Research Institutions has “No Objection” to the appointment of the Officer concerned.
- Attested copies of APARs of the applicant for the past five (5) years.
- A certificate of Integrity of the applicant recommended for appointment on Deputation.
- A certificate of Vigilance Clearance in respect of applicant duly signed by an Officer of the appropriate Status.
- Certificate regarding no penalty for Major/Minor was imposed (if any) on the officer during the last 10 years/service period whichever is less.
If the applicant feels that the application through proper channel will get delayed, the applicant shall send the advance copy of his/her application within the prescribed time limit. The advance copy of the application shall be considered in the processing stage.
- However, without receiving the original application with all the above documents in original from their respective parent department, the applicant will not be considered for appointment to post advertised.
The post advertised in the Advertisement is NOT APPLICABLE for the candidates working in Private Organization/Universities/Institute etc.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|