JIPMER Recruitment 2020 was released. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar (Telangana), an Autonomous Institution, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). JIPMER, Puducherry has been designated its Mentor Institute. Online Applications are invited for the following regular faculty posts in various departments on Direct Recruitment basis at AIIMS, Bibinagar (Telangana). This Online Application form available in official Site. Candidates can apply the JIPMER Recruitment 2020 in below Link on or before 24th July 2020.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020
Name of Board
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor )
Application Submission Last Date
Vacancy Details in JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
Totally 138 Vacancies for Faculty of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts in various Departments.
Age Limit in JIPMER Faculty Recruitment 2020:
Professor – Maximum 58 Years
Associate Professor & Assistant Professor – Maximum 50 Years
OBC Candidates – 3 Years
Sc/ST Candidates – 5 Years
JIPMER Faculty Recruitment 2020 Qualification Details:
Candidates must be completed in A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.) ii. A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD/MS in Anatomy or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject; with relevant teaching experience to apply the Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts.
Selection Process in JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
The mode of selection will be Personal Interview. (In case if huge number of applications received for any of the disciplines then a written exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates (OR) the Standing Selection Committee may short-list candidates for the interview).
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Application Fees Details:
UR / OBC / EWSs Candidates – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST Candidates – Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
PwD (Persons with Disability) – No Fees
How to Apply the JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION : ON-LINE MODE
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post in the same department, he/she should apply separately. A completed application should have the following documents invariably sent along with the application.
- Print out of the Application form
- Brief of the Candidate (Annexure – I)
- Filled Power Point Presentation (Annexure – II)
- Proof of Age
- UG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- PG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- Ph.D degree Certificates (If Applicable)
- Registration Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC/EWSs (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms) (If applicable)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents. The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ IN THE DISCIPLINE OF ___________________ FOR AIIMS BIBINAGAR, TELANGANA along with above mentioned documents and send it to the address mentioned below: To The Nodal Officer Office of AIIMS Bibinagar Room No.111, Second Floor, Administrative Block JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006 Last date for receipt of hard copy of online submitted application along with documents will be on or before 24.07.2020 (Wednesday) till 5 PM.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|