JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Out – SRF Vacancy. Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has released the notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow (BMGF study) under the Department of Neonatology. The Job Location is JIPMER, Pondicherry. The Last Date to Apply for this post is 24.07.2020. The Notification is available on the official site. Candidates can also download the notification from the following link.
JIPMER Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
Senior Research Fellow
JIPMER Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should have the age limit between 21 years and 35 years
JIPMER Recruitment Eligibility:
Candidates should have completed MSc or Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology.
JIPMER Recruitment Emoluments/Duration:
Rs. 36,400 per month consolidated, 12-18 Months
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
Interested candidates may please send their application by e-mail with a subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Senior Research Fellow (BMGF Study)” to email@example.com
The application should include:
- Current CV
- Application form (attached on the JIPMER website)
- Recent color photo
- Names, phone numbers and contact details of two referees who are willing to give you letters of reference (if requested by JIPMER)
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 General Terms & Conditions:
- Only candidates who can join by 01-08-2020 need to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/Interview. Shortlist will be posted on the JIPMER website.
- This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project, and may be terminated earlier than expected.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|