JIPMER Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Applications are invited on Deputation basis at JIPMER, Karaikal. Application invited from eligible candidates to fill-up the post as mentioned here under on Deputation basis. The post name is Dean (Academic). The Officers fulfilling the above qualifications/eligibility may submit their application in the attached format through the proper channel to the given address on or before the Last Date that is 24-07-2020. So the candidates are pleased to apply immediately with the guidance of our website. All the candidates can bookmark our website for the further updates.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Posts||
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Details for Academic Dean:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. In the official notification, they intimated the age limit. Applicable candidates should have Above 55 years and below 62 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicable Candidates must possess recognized postgraduate medical qualification and other academic qualification from a recognized institution, with a minimum of 10 years’ teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor/Reader in a recognized medical college, out of which at least five years’ should have been as Professor in a department.
Terms and Conditions for Academic Dean:
- Incomplete applications received without the above mentioned documents and applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Supporting documents related to qualification, experience etc. has to be self-attested.
- This Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay in this respect.
- In case, the application along with the requisite documents is not received within the stipulated time, it would be presumed that the parent organization is not in favour of appointment of the applicant on deputation.
- If the applicant feels that the application through proper channel will get delayed, the applicant shall send the advance copy of his/her application within the prescribed time limit. The advance copy of the application shall be considered in the processing stage.
- However, without receiving the original application with all the above documents in original from their respective parent department, the applicant will not be considered for appointment to the advertised post. The Institute will not be responsible for collection of any of the above mentioned documents.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel & Training’s OM/order issued/amended from time to time.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the vacancy without assigning any reason. The post advertised in the Advertisement is NOT APPLICABLE for the candidates working in Private Organization/Universities/Institute etc
Salary Details for Academic Dean:
JIPMER gives the pay of Level-14; (₹144200-218200) (Pre-revised: PB-4 ₹37400-67000 + GP ₹10000) for the selected candidates.
Documents Required for Application Process:
The following documents are compulsory needed for the recruitment process of JIPMER.
- A certificate to the effect that Central/State/Union Territory Governments/Autonomous Institutions/Universities/Research Institutions has “No Objection” to the appointment of the Officer concerned.
- Attested copies of APARs of the applicant for the past five (5) years.
- A certificate of Integrity of the applicant recommended for appointment on Deputation.
- A certificate of Vigilance Clearance in respect of applicant duly signed by an Officer of the appropriate Status.
- Certificate regarding no penalty for Major/Minor was imposed (if any) on the officer during the last 10 years/service period whichever is less.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates/ Officers fulfilling the above qualifications/eligibility may submit their application in the attached proforma through the proper channel to the given address on or before the last date that is 24-07-2020.
SHRI. HAWA SINGH SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER Room No. 210, 2nd floor, Administrative Block JIPMER, Dhanvantari Nagar Puducherry – 605 006.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|