JIPMER Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER, from eligible candidates to fill-up the posts as mentioned here under on CONTRACT BASIS. The mode of recruitment for the following posts will be by, INTERVIEW. The date of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated later. We provide the all the latest updates of the JIPMER. So the candidates can bookmark our website for the further updates. Application last date is 15-06-2020.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||JIPMER, Puducherry|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
Vacancy Details for Assistant Professors:
|NAME OF THE POST||DEPARTMENT||TOTAL POSTS|
|Assistant Professor||Clinical Immunology
|Assistant Professor||Surgical Oncology||01|
Eligibility Details for Assistant Professor:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicable candidates must have to complete the Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act/ A Postgraduate qualification, MD in Pathology/ Microbiology/Laboratory Medicine/ Post MD/Ph.D three years teaching/ research experience in the autoimmune diseases/autoimmunity, allergy immunology and transplantation in a recognized Medical College/Research Institute as Resident/Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor/PDF. Experience will be considered only after obtaining the essential qualification. The closing date for receipt of the application will be considered as cutoff date for computing the upper age limit and experience.
Terms and Conditions for the Candidates:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS and will be initially for a period of 11 months with effect from the date of joining and extension will be granted for further period, if it is required by the administration. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse
- The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 11 months referred to above, with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the Competent
- If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/ she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The Competent Authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/ additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion or any other benefits available to the Government Servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of JIPMER Puducherry/ JIPMER
- The appointee shall be on a whole time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/ herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/ she will be sent to the designated Medical
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take as oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed
- The appointee will not be entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the
Application Fee Details for Assistant Professors:
- UR/ OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.1250/-
- PwD Candidates – No Fees
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
One set of filled in application (Annexure-IJ along with self-attested certificates/testimonials, Registration & Additional Registration certificate issued by MCI, Experience certificate, other related documents/publications and e-Receipt for Fee Payment through SBI COLLECT must be sent to the following address on or before 15.06.2020 (Monday} by 4:30 P.M.
The Deputy Director (Admn.},
JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|