JIPMER Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Applications are invited by the JIPMER, from eligible candidates to fill-up the posts of Senior research fellow & Lab technician as mentioned here under on Temporary basis. This positions will be purely on temporary and contractual basis for the specified period of time, based on a research project, and may be terminated earlier than expected. We provide the all the latest updates of the JIPMER. So the candidates can bookmark our website for the further updates. Application Last Date is 31-05-2020. So the candidates are pleased to apply immediately apply with the guidance of our website.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Posts||
SRF& Lab Assistant
|As Per Norms|
Eligibility Details for SRF:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. In the official notification, they intimated the age limit. Applicable candidates should have between 18 years of age to 32 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicable candidates must have to complete the Medical qualification. Candidates must have to complete the MSc or PhD in Medical Microbiology/ 1 year experience as Senior Research Fellow or equivalent in a reputed institution/ BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) from a recognized institute and One year experience in a medical laboratory.
- Excellent reading comprehension and strong written as well as verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
- Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities. Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational behavior and problem solving skills. Well versed in recording the data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators.
Terms and Conditions for the Candidates:
- In view of the COVID-related restrictions to travel, persons residing in Pondicherry will be given preference.
- This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project, and may be terminated earlier than expected.
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable.
- Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- Only candidates who can join by 03-06-2020 need to apply.
- In case large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Short list will be posted on the JIPMER website.
- Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits.
Salary Details for SRF:
JIPMER gives the pay of Rs. 18,000 per month consolidated for the selected candidates.
Selection Process for SRF:
JIPMER select the candidates for the posts of SRF & Lab Technician through the Screening Test & Interview (Document verification).
Documents Required for Interview:
The following documents are compulsory needed for the recruitment process of JIPMER.
- Filled Application Form.
- Valid Photo ID and Address Proof.
- Work & Research Certificates.
- Birth Certificate/ Proof of DOB.
- Educational Certificates.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates may send their one set of filled in application with all the required documents to the given mail on or before the last date that is 31-05-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|