JKPSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for 70 Prosecuting Officer Posts | Download Application Form!!! Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released recruitment notification for the posts of Prosecuting Officer of 70 vacancies. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 09 April 2021. Eligible aspirants can apply online through the below link. Stay with us for more regular updates.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Prosecuting Officer|
- OM – 35 nos
- SC – 06 nos
- ST – 07 nos
- OSC – 02 nos
- ALC/IB – 03 nos
- RBA – 07 nos
- PSP – 03 nos
- EWS – 07 nos
- Total – 70 nos
JKPSC Notification Age Limit:
- OM – 40 years
- PHC – 42 years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC-IB/OSC/EWS/PSP – 43 years
- In-Service Candidates (Government) – 40 years
JKPSC Prosecuting Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Laws of University established by Law in India
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)
The preliminary exam will consist of two papers of objective type questions and carry a maximum of 400 marks as set out in Part A.
JKPSC Important Dates:
- Notification Date: 24.02.2021
- Starting Date to apply: 08.03.2021
- Last Date: 09.04.2021
- Editing of online application form: 10.04.2021 to 12.04.2021
- Prelims Exam Date: 30.05.2021
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to apply online for this recruitment
- The Apply online link will be activated on 08.03.2021
- Fill all your details in the application form
- Pay the required fee and submit the application form
How many vacancies are allotted for JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 09.04.2021
What is the selection procedure of JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
The selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Examination and Personality Test (Interview)