JKPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment 2023 Released: A new recruitment has been released by the JKPSC Jammu and Kashmir Public service Commission for the post of Assistant Controller Drugs of JK Drugs and Food Control Organization in Health and Medical Education department. The applications are invited through online mode from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and possess the prescribed Academic or Professional qualification and other eligibility conditions as mentioned in the notification.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||JKPSC Jammu and Kashmir Public service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Controller Drugs of JK Drugs and Food Control Organization in Health and Medical Education department|
|No of Vacancy||02 vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||31.10.2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
As on 01 January 2023, the maximum age limit is 40 years for open merit category and In service candidates and 43 years for SC candidates.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should possess Post Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law. 2. Experience in the manufacture or testing of Drugs from an approved laboratory or enforcement of the provisions of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1956 for a minimum period of five years.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection for the above said post shall be made in accordance with Rule 43(ii) of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 2021 amended up-to date.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details:
- The salary will be based on the Level-8 that is from Rs – 47600 -151100.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- General category – Rs.1000/
- Reserved Category – Rs.500/
- PH candidates – No fees
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates who possess the above said qualification and other eligibilty can apply through the JKPSC official website https://jkpsc.nic.in/ .
- The candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website and click on the link One Time Registration or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the recent passport size color photograph and signature. After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- On clicking APPLY button, the system will display all facts and particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account. Candidate shall fill up the remaining required fields in the application form and accept the declaration thereof.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the correctness of the filled in details, then he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report.
- The documents to upload while applying are Date of Birth certificate (Secondary School/ Matric Certificate), Domicile certificate of the UT of J&K, Degree Certificate, PG Degree certificate in relevant field and Experience certificate in the relevant field as per format.
- The date to submit the online application is from 12 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 and the candidates can edit the application from 01 November 2023 to 03 November 2023.
The candidates should possess Post graduation in the relevant field.
The Mode of application for JKPSC Recruitment 2023 is online
The last date to apply for the JKPSC Recruitment 2023 is 31.10.2023.