JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download JA Exam Pattern @ jkssb.nic.in. Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has uploaded the Exam Pattern & Syllabus on the official site. Because JKSSB will going to conduct the Skill Test & Written Exam for the post of Junior Assistant on 20.03.2021 to 15.04.2021 and 15.05.2021 to 20.05.2021. So; Applied Candidates can download exam pattern & syllabus from our website.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
Skill Test Date
|20.03.2021 to 15.04.2021|
|Written Exam Date||
15.05.2021 to 20.05.2021
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English/ General Awareness||20 Marks||40 Minutes|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||10 Marks|
|Basic Concepts of Computers||10 Marks|
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021:
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- International & National Organizations
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals
- Sports & Awards
- Awards and Honors
- Current Events.
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries & Capitals.
- Editing / Proofreading.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following,
- Homonyms/Homophones etc.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions
- Active & Passive Voice
General Awareness with special reference to JK
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of India
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
20.03.2021 to 15.04.2021 is the Skill Test Date for JKSSB JA 2021.
The Selection will be based on Skill Test & Written Exam.
Candidates can download JKSSB JA Syllabus 2021 from our website.