JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Begins. J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification for Class IV post. The apply online link is activated. Candidates can hurry up and grab the opportunity can apply online 25-08-2020 till midnight. JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Starts details are given in our blog.
JKSSB Apply Online
Name of the Board
|J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
Apply Online Begins
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted/reserved against any other examination or selection.
(Procedure for filling Online Application) The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. X Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 CMS.). X Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 CMS.).
- The candidate needs to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- The candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, the candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown the “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once a fee is successfully submitted, the Application ID shall be generated. The options will be available after clicking on the Pay Now link. Candidate can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm in Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, i.e 25-08-2020 (last date).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|