JKSSB Recruitment 2020 OUT – 500+ Junior Engineer & Other Vacancies || 10th Pass, Graduates can Apply!!!. Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Technical Officer, Research Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draftsman and other posts. This Recruitment has totally 580 vacancies. Last Date for submission of online applications is 20.01.2021.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Others|
JKSSB Job Vacancies – Department wise:
- Science & Technology – 11 nos
- ARI and Training – 35 nos
- Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 44 nos
- Public Works(R&B) Department – 490 nos
- Total – 580 nos
JKSSB Notification Age Limit:
|Physically Challenged Person||42|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40|
JKSSB Recruitment Qualification:
- Matriculation with holder of Driving License of HGV/PSV
- Degree in relevant field
- First Class Masters Degree in any Branch of Science/Mathematics /Statistics or First Class Masters Degree
- One year of experience in the field of Research in Design and Innovation from any recognized Institution.
- Three years Diploma in relevant field
- Two years Draftsman Training Course Certificate/Diploma in relevant subject
- Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively
- Six months diploma/certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
Junior Assistant/ Cadrex Clerk:
- Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute.
- Six month’s diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Applications from an Institute recognized by the Government.
Junior Mechanic/ Servicing Operator/ Fitter/Assistant Mechanic:
- 10th pass/equivalent with ITI trained in mechanical trade from the Govt. recognized Institute.
Legal Assistant/ Junior Legal Assistant/ Librarian/Reader/ Junior Lagal Assistant/JRA:
- A Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
- For more details candidates are requested to refer the official notification that is attached below.
- The Selected candidates will receive pay scale of Rs.19900 to Rs.142400. The Pay Scale will be varied depending on the posts.
JKSSB Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants should have to pay Rs 350/- as an application fee
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Refer the Official Notification of JKSSB Recruitment
- If you are eligible then apply online (Link will be activated on 31.12.2020)
- Provide the all required information and upload the necessary document
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Submit your application before the last date
Apply Online – Available on 31.12.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are totally 580 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
The Last Date to submit online application is 20.01.2021
The Application mode is online, You can apply through the above link