JNU Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has Released the Notification for the Post of Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Deputation basis for 15 Vacancies. The Last Date for the Application form 16.11.2020 (up to 5:30 PM). Application received after due date will not be entertained. Candidates can check the Information in the below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information below.
JNU Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)|
|Name of Post||Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date for Application||16.11.2020 (up to 5:30 PM).|
Educational Qualification For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body.
Vacancies For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
Upper age limits Maximum 56 years. The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty-six year as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
Monthly Remuneration Level-7, Rs.44900-142400 [Pre-revised Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300 – 34800) Plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-]
General Conditions For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
- The period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government etc., shall ordinarily not exceed five years
- Internal Candidates who are in the direct line of promotion in their respective feeder cadre shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation basis.
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for written tests/interview.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Selection Process For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
The selected candidates will be appointed on deputation basis initially for a period of one year, which may be further curtailed/extended in the interest of administrative exigencies on mutual consent of the lending/borrowing departments.
How To Apply For the JNU Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “JNU Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|