JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 has released on the official website. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the Admit Card for the candidates who appearing the examination for the 380 posts of Medical Officer. Register Number and date of birth are must need to download the call letter. We provide a direct link to download the Admit Card/ Call-Letter.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||
Admit Card/ Call Letter Released
JPSC Exam Admit Card 2020 Details:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the candidates. Yes, they released the notification to provide the call letter for the candidates who appearing the exam for the post of Medical Officer. We provide that notification download link in the bottom of this article for you. They released the Admit Card/ Call Letter for the candidates to appear the exam. Interested candidates can download the Admit Card/ Call-Letter from our website.
How to Download the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card:
- Go to the official website.
- In the home page, new notification is available in the top of the page.
- Check the notification is the Admit Card/ Call Letter notification.
- If that is correct, click on it.
- Read the full instructions.
- Put your Register Number & Date of Birth.
- Now click the submit button.
- The call letter is shown in the window. Now click the download link.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|