JSSHS Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited for filling up the 20 posts of Faculty Staff and Medical Officer on Contract Basis for Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, Janakpuri, New Delhi. For complete details including eligibility, job description, terms & conditions & application form please visit hospital’s website at www.isshs,org under Career & Opportunities AND www.health.delhipovt.nic.in under Vacancy & Results
Recruitment Notice No. F.1(227)/JSSH/Estt./Recruitment/2016/1661 dated27.03.2020 for the post of Faculty Staff and Medical Officer was issued on 27.03.2020 with the last date of submission of application form being 24.04.2020 and Recruitment Notice No. F.1(227)/JSSH/Estt./ Recruitment/2016/ 1662 dated27.03.2020 for the post of consultant was issued on27 .03.2020.with the last date of submission of application form being 24.04.2020. The Last date of submission of application form is extended up to 08.05.2020 (4:00 PM).
JSSHS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, Janakpuri|
|Post Name||Faculty Staff and Medical Officer|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
Candidate should have passed Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized University/Institute
Application fee is of Rs. 1500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates (Non refundable) through online payment on hospital website i.e. www.isshs. org DIVYANG (Physically Handicapped) candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
There will be written and personality cum Interview test for post of Medical officer
How to Apply?
Applications in the prescribed format along with “online transaction receipt” and the self-attested copies of the certificates should reach through “speed post” to the office of ” The Director, Administrative Block 1’t Floor, Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, C-28, Jankapuri, New Delhi – 110058 , contact Details:- (011-25552023) on or before 24.04.2020 till 05.00 p.m
- The date, time and venue for interview will be informed through website of the hospital in due course of time. No separate call letters will be issued for interviews. 14. Candidate should be registered with Medical Council of India /State Medical Council. After selection to the post, the registration with DMC shall be mandatory.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- The post (s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
- Applications lacking complete information as per the proforma and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure in submission of copies of relevant documents will liable to be rejected without any communication.
- No other allowances or prerequisites are payable over and above the consolidated remuneration specified above which includes PF/Gratuity also; hence these are not payable separately.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidate may send any query/enquiry related to recruitment at e-mail:- email@example.com