JTET Notification 2020 || Jharkhand TET Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Forms. Jharkhand Academic Council has going to be conduct Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) for the year 2020-21. So Candidates who are interested to apply can know the Eligibility Criteria and apply for this post after released on the official site through our blog. he Notification is expected to release on September 2020 (Tentative).
JTET Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET)|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to Apply||Last Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||October 2020|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
Jharkhand TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
For Class I-V
- Applicant should have passed in 10+2 at least with 45% marks.
- Candidates who are pursuing in final 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2- year Diploma in Education in Special Education/ 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.EI.Ed.) are also eligible for RTET 2020. OR
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% in B.Sc./BA and B.Ed degree can also apply.
For Class VI-VIII
- Candidates must be B.A/ B.Sc. and pursuing in final year 2-year diploma at least with 45% marks are eligible to apply for TET.
- Senior Secondary/ B.Ed. with a minimum of 50 % marks or pursuing in final year 4-year Bachelors in Elementary Education.
JTET Application Fees 2020:
- For General/ OBC Candidates:Rs 500/- Rs 1000/- (For Both Papers)
- For SC/ ST Candidates:Rs 250/- Rs 500/- (For Both Papers)
How to apply Online for JAC TET Notification 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website – https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
Step 2: Check the JTET notification in Latest News after released on the official site.
Step 3: Then Candidates must register for the exam by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. An SMS and Email is sent on successful registration.
Stage 4: Candidates have to re-login by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with unique registration number and date of birth.
Step 5: Submit & Save the confirmation page for future use
Released Soon – Download JTET Notification 2020 Pdf