Karnataka CM Yediyurappa inaugurates Country’s First air ambulance service in Bengaluru. Karnataka Chief Minister B.S Yediyurappa inaugurated the Country’s First Integrated air ambulance service in the State capital, Bengaluru. The Service Jointly was launched in with Kyathi, a leading aviation technology firm.
ICATT is the only air ambulance service that is owned and lead by doctors with international experience in Aero Medical Rapid Response and Critical Transit Care.
The ICATT Kyathi’s fixed wing aircraft for long distance emergency medical transport, combined with helicopter and land ambulance services providing last mile connectivity, will address the growing need for timely and quality emergency medical services in India.
- Chief Minister – B S Yediyurappa
- Capital – Bangalore
Expected Questions for competitive exams:
1) Human Library Event, which seeks to replace books with humans, was held in which Indian state? – Mysuru, Karnataka
2) India and which financial institution signed 91 million USD to improve water resources in Karnataka? – Asian Development Bank (ADB)
3) Which State Government has planned to build “Transit Homes” for Migrant Workers? – Karnataka
4) Which Mobile app has been launched by Karnataka state government to fight COVID-19? – Transit Homes
5) India’s first air-conditioned rail ambulance unveiled by – Central Railway
6) Headquarters of Central Railway – Mumbai
7) Karnataka state formation day is celebrated on which date? – November 01
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|