Karnataka PSC Mains Exam Assistant Controller Notification 2020 Released. Karnataka Public Service Commission has published the notification for the post of Assistant Controller (RPC) [HK] in the Karnataka State Audit & Accounts Department Mains Examination. Candidates can apply for the Assistant Controller Mains examination on or before the deadline and check the dates given below. The apply online link will be activated on 02.11.2020. The deadline for submission of an online application 25.11.2020. Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Notification 2020 details are provided below in our blog.
Karnataka PSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Controller (RPC) [HK]|
|Exam Name||Audit & Accounts Department Mains Examination|
|Apply Online Start (Login)||02.11.2020|
|Last Date for Login||17.11.2020|
|Payment Last Date||18.11.2020|
|Last Date (Application Complete Process End on)||25.11.2020|
|Mains Exam Date||21-12-2020 to 24-12-2020|
Candidates must be a holder of Master’s degree in Commerce (M.Com.) or must be holder of M.B.A (Finance)/or M.B.A (Financial Management) or M.B.A/M.Com (International Business) or M.B.A./M.Com (Financial Analysis) or any other Master’s degree notified by UGC as equivalent to the above qualifications from a University established by law in India or a Fellow of Chartered Accountants or I.C.W.A.
Candidates should have Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 35 Years of Age Limit. Age Relaxation is available in official Notice.
Candidate’s selection is based on Mains Examination & Interview
How to Apply?
- Visit official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Then the KPSC home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to What Is new Section and click on it.
- Find the link to Recruitment for Assistant Controller Group A Posts.
- Open the KPSC Advt and read all the details clearly.
- If eligible then click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the online application form with all the required details & upload photos and signature.
- Remit the application fee and upload documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The fully completed application will be submitted to the official on or before 25.11.2020
Candidates must be a holder of Master’s degree in Commerce (M.Com.) or must be holder of M.B.A (Finance)/or M.B.A (Financial Management)