Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2020 Released. Karnataka Board has released the hall tickets for the SSLC Exam 2020. The SSLC Exam 2020 revised admits cards have been released only for those students who had opted for change in exam centre earlier in May 2020. So, candidates can download the Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2020 details in the mentioned below link in our blog.
Karnataka Admit Card 2020
Name of the Board
25th June 2020 to 4th July 2020
Admit Card Released
The admit cards available directly to the students, the state board has only released them online for School Principals and Administrators. Schools are required to download the admit cards from the official exam portal i.e. kseeb.kar.nic.in and take a physical printout of the same and hand it over to the students after putting stamp of school on them.
The state government and KSEEB had enabled the option for change in Karnataka 10th Exam 2020 centres on inter-district basis, for students who might have moved to their home towns during the lockdown. Such students who are to appear for the pending Karnataka 10th Class Exam 2020 at a different exam centre can now obtain their revised hall tickets from their respective schools.
8.48 Lakh Students Appear for SSLC Exams:
A total of 8.48 lakh students are to appear for the SSLC Exam 2020 to be held by KSEEB. Karnataka Board would conduct the Class 10 examination from 25th June 2020 to 4th July 2020. Candidates can download the Admit Card printout in our blog to avoid last minute rush.
Karnataka SSLC Exams 2020 will be held by the state government with strict implementation of precautionary guidelines. As part of this, the state government has assigned 43,720 rooms in 2,879 buildings across the state as examination centres. Moreover, the seating arrangement for exams has also been changed to only accommodate 20 students in each classroom during the exam.
How to Download the Admission Ticket?
- Go to KSEEB Website i.e kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Login with your School Login credentials.
- Click on Admission Ticket for APRIL 2020 Exam.
- A. Click on Final Revised Admission Tickets to download the admission tickets of your school students.
- Admission tickets of Students those who belongs to your school can be downloaded here.
Admission Tickets Of In Migrant Students:
- A. Click on In Migrated (Center) Students Admission Ticket to download the admission tickets of IN MIGRATED students.
- A. Click on revised individuals admit card to download the individual hall ticket your school only.
- Click on check box Registration No/SATS/Ref No/Student No and enter the details
- Click on the view button to fetch the information and click on printout hall ticket to download the particular hall ticket