Karnataka TET Apply Online 2020 Link has released on the official website. The officials of the School Education Karnataka had released the KARTET 2020 Apply Online Link. So, candidates who are waiting for admission as Teacher into School Education in Karnataka they can easily get the details from here. The direct link to apply online for the Karnataka TET 2020 is attached below. Provision provided for those candidates who have not applied earlier and candidates who completed the application and not paid the fee. The last date is 11-06-2020. Interested candidates can apply online for KarTET 2020.
Karnataka TET Exam 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Karnataka School Education Board|
|Name of the Exam||
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test
Apply Online Available
Karnataka TET Exam 2020 Details:
Karnataka School education Board will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test. State level examination has conducted in Karnataka Teachers Recruitment. Karnataka TET is being conducted for the recruitment of teachers in various government/ private sectors. The TET Exam includes two papers and there are two stages are available that is paper I is for classes I to V (Primary Stage) and paper II is for classes VI to VIII (Elementary Stage). The exam will be conducted in offline mode with 150 multiple choice questions of each paper. We provide all the details about this examination. Interested candidates can get more details from our website.
Karnataka TET Application Fee Details:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee as given below,
|Paper-1 or 2||Paper 1 & 2|
How to apply for Karnataka TET 2020:
- Go to the official website @ schooleducation.kar.in.
- In the home page of the School Education, Karnataka will appear on the screen.
- Check the direct link to fill the Online KarTET Application Form 2020.
- Fill all the details by Login or Registration.
- Pay the exam fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Cards/ Credit Cards if any.
- Candidates may download his/ her application through once payment is successful by using User Name and Password.
- Cross-check your details and then submit the Online Karnataka TET Application Form 2019-2020.
- Download it and then take out the print copy of it for further usage.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|