KCET 2020 Exam – Check SOPs, Instructions and Guidelines to be Followed By Candidates. The Karnataka High Court rejected a petition requesting the state CET examination to be postponed in view of the coronavirus outbreak, allowing the Yediyurappa government to conduct the exams as per schedule. As a result, the Karnataka CET 2020 will be held on July 30 and July 31 with safety guidelines in place
Deputy Commissioners of all the respective Districts have been appointed as Chief Superintendent of the Exam. They have been entrusted to ensure that all SOPs are followed including sanitization of exam centres to adherence to security protocols to ensure health and safety of candidates as well as staff involved in holding the exam.
KCET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines:
- Candidates should reach the exam centres before the reporting time. Candidates must carry their KCET 2020 admit card, a valid photo Id proof and blue/black ballpoint pen to the exam centres.
- A valid photo Id proof can be a Driving license/Passport/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/2nd PUC or Class 12 admission ticket.
- Candidates must wear face masks and gloves. Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators to the exam centres.
- The number of exam centres has been increased across the state in order to avoid overcrowding and ensure social distancing. The exam will take place at 497 centres in 120 districts across Karnataka. In Bengaluru alone, one of India’s emerging hotspots, over 40,000 students will write the CET exam in 83 centres.
- Thermal screening, face masks and physical distancing will be strictly followed, and all exam centres will be sanitised two days prior to the exam dates.
- For students coming from containment zones, the KCET 2020 Hall Ticket will work as a travel pass to allow them to move out of these areas.
- For COVID-19 positive students, KCET exam authorities have been instructed to arrange transportation through ambulances.
- Students who test positive will write the exam from special COVID-19 Care Centres and medical practitioners and additional paramedical staff will be assigned as their exam invigilator.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|