KEA PGET 2020 Online Fresh Application – Apply Online for NEET PG on the official site. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bengaluru is the designated agency of Government of Karnataka conducting Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical and Dental colleges (KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK & Private Universities) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2020-21.
These admissions in the State of Karnataka are as per the provisions of Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test for Selection and Admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and as per the guidelines of MCI / DCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI / Government of India / Director Medical Education, Karnataka / PG Entrance Test Committee and orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on the conduct of Centralized Counseling for the seats to be notified by the Karnataka State Government, in Government, KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK and private university institutions.
KEA PGET 2020
Name of the Board
|Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
Post Graduate Entrance Test
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
Online Fresh Application Released
The candidates who have scored more than or equal to the prescribed minimum score in NEET-PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020 only are eligible to register for PG Admissions. Please note that SC/ST/OBC eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka SC/ST/OBC candidates only.
Steps to be followed by the eligible candidates:
Step-1 – Apply online – complete the Registration Process [login with OTP – enter the details – check the entered details – declaration]
Step-2 – Pay the fees online and take the printout of application form
Step-3 – Log-in to portal with OTP
Step-4 – Upload the Documents in PDF format
Step-5 – View the uploaded documents before declaration – replace the document if needed
Step-6 – Declaration with OTP
Step-7 – Print the Acknowledgement Slip
Step-8 – Check the KEA website for verified list – discrepancy if any, report immediately
Step-9 – Download the Verification Slip
Step-10 Provisionally candidate is eligible to enter priority of options
Online application and uploading of documents: (Final Chance)
- Final chance is given to candidates for applying, making the payment and to upload the documents in PDF format for admission to PG Medical and Dental courses. Candidates who are qualified in PGNEET-2O2O / PG-MDS-2O2O and who those have not applied till now can apply online, pay the fees and upload documents in PDF format
- Those who have already applied but not paid the fees can also pay the fees and upload the documents, or those who have not uploaded the documents can also upload the relevant documents.
The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates), Rs. 1000/- (for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates) and Rs. 5000/- (for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway.
- Registration of application form for appearing in the NEET PG 2020 is to be undertaken online only at https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/pget Application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline / printed copy by post.
- Uploading of documents online is mandatory. Candidates should download documents verified slip.
- No request for change of details in online application shall be entertained.
- The cutoff date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility in NEET PG-2020 shall be 31.03.2020.
- Mere qualifying in PG-NEET-2020 does not confer any right on the candidate unless the candidate fulfills eligibility conditions / submission of certificates. Further, only the candidates who complete the registration process including uploading of documents and obtained the documents verification slip are eligible for PG Medical / Dental seats in Government / Private Colleges in Karnataka.
- Registered but not verified / Unregistered candidates will not be allowed for any admission either through KEA or by the College, as after the mop-up round, the list of registered and verified but un-allotted candidates will be sent by KEA to colleges to fill-up vacant seats, if any. (As per GOI instructions)
This Information Bulletin is for NEET PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020 for admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic session 2020-21 for all seats in the State of Karnataka as notified by Government of Karnataka. This bulletin is in continuation of information bulletin published by the National Board of Examination.
Candidates are hereby informed to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and understand / acquaint themselves: –
- Candidates shall apply “Online” only for Karnataka State NEET PG- 2020 and upload the documents on the same KEA Website.
- Information Bulletin can be downloaded from https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/pget
- Online submission of Application Form shall be made on https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/pget
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and notifications published on KEA Website https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/pget. Candidates not complying with the instructions will be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence. (i) At least two printouts of the finally submitted online Application. (ii) Fees paid Receipt (iii) 2 Passport size identical photographs which is uploaded in the Online Application.
- Registered Mobile Number (i) The candidate must ensure that the mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the PGNEET-2020 online application form are his / her own as in case of urgency KEA may send information / communications by SMS or email on registered mobile number and registered email ID only. (ii) An OTP will be sent to the candidate registered mobile number during registration & uploading of documents. (iii) KEA will not be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates must preserve the NBE Admit Card till the admission in College or Institution.
- For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the KEA Website https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/pget till the completion of all rounds of counseling.
a9. Candidates / parents are advised to visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in at least twice in a day for the latest news / updates and also check their mobile / e-mail as in case of urgency KEA may send the information / communications.
- KEA will reserve the right to withdraw any such admission made at any point of time which is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria / regulations fixed by the Competent Authority from time to time.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|