Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 will be going to publish shortly on the official site. It has been announced by KVS on 03-03-2020 that some essential changes / modifications in KVS Admission Guidelines are under way. Therefore, admission process shall be started after such changes / modifications are effected in KVS Admission Guidelines. KVS will issue detailed instructions/ guidelines very soon regarding this subject. So candidates can know the admission details in our blog and start to apply through online after announced on the official site.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Details
|Name of the Board||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Class Name||I – XII|
|Start Date to Apply||Dates to be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||Dates to be Announced|
|Provisional List Release Date||Will be notified Later|
Preference in admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya is given to children of Central Government employees, state government staff and then to the private employees.
Kendriya Vidyalaya seats are divided into five categories:
- First preference is given to the Central Govt employees ward.
- Second preference is to the Army and Ex-Army men’s children.
- Third preference is given to Government employees’ children.
- Fourth preference is given to the single girl child quota.
- Fifth/last preference is given to the private or self-employed personnel.
- Application forms for admissions to the Entry Level Classes i.e. Nursery/KG/Class-I, (whichever is the entry level class in Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas of the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi) can be obtained from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalayas from April 2020 (Tentatively) on all working days. Forms can also be downloaded from the Department’s website www.edudel.nic.inunder the link ‘Govt. School Admissions’.
- Application forms, complete in all respect, will be received in the morning shift schools from April 2020 (Tentatively) on all working days. Children residing in Delhi in the vicinity of 1 km of the school (if a Sarvodaya Vidyalaya is not available in the vicinity, then residents within a radius of 3 km. of the schools) shall be eligible to apply.
- If a Sarvodaya Vidyalaya is not available within 3 km of residence of any child, then he/she may get enrolled himself/herself for admission in Sarvodaya Vidyalaya nearer to his/her residence.
- The following documents are required to be produced by the parent/guardian at the time of admission
- a) (i) Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body OR (ii) Anganwadi record OR (iii) Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record OR (iv) An Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application Form.
b). One passport size photograph of the child.
c). Any one of the following documents as residence proof of Delhi:- (I) Ration Card issued in the name of parents having name of the child. (ii) Domicile certificate of child or parents. (iii) Voter I card of any of the parents. (iv) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill. (v) Bank Passbook in the name of child or any of the parents.(vi) Aadhar card of child / any of the parents. (vii) Passport in the name of child / any of the parents.
Note: Admission will not be denied to any Divyang child, destitute child, refugee/asylum seeker, homeless, migrant, orphan or child in need of care & protection in any Govt. school due to non availability of essential documents at the time of submission in the School. Provisional admission for 30 days will be allowed on the basis of simple undertaking on plain paper by the parents/guardians. Head of Schools will provide details of such students to Cluster Resource Co-ordinators. CRCs and SMC Members will help the students and parents in making these documents available to them, so that the provisional admission may be regularized within the stipulated time and the students may be able to take the advantage of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) of scholarships in their bank accounts.
- Selection of candidates will be done by draw of lots to be held on 21-03-2020 (Saturday) at 11:00 AM in the morning shift and 3:00 PM in the evening shift schools in the presence of parents/guardians.
- The application forms of only those children will be considered for admission to a. Nursery Class, who have completed 3 years of age as on 31-03-2020 (child must be born between 01-04-2016 and 31-03-2017). b. Class KG, who have completed 4 years of age as on 31-03-2020 (child must be born between 01-04-2015 to 31-03-2016). c. Class I, who have completed 5 years of age as on 31-03-2020 (child must be born between 01-04-2014 and 31-03-2015). Further, the age relaxation upto 30 days may be granted at the level of Heads of Schools in the maximum as well as minimum age for Classes Nursery/KG/Class-I as per circular no. DE 23.(363)/Sch. Br./2016/1553 dated 19-09-2016. Additional age relaxation is to be provided to Specially abled children, as per circular No. DE.40(20)/EVG/IEDC/Circular/98/7109-8699 dated 6.01.2003.
- The list of children selected through the draw of lots will be displayed on the School Notice Board on 23-03-2020 (Monday) at 11.00 AM in Morning/General Shift Schools & at 03:00 PM in Evening Shift Schools. Admission process will start from 24-03-2020 (Tuesday) and will be completed by 28-03-2020 (Saturday). If any seat is left vacant, admission of children placed in waiting list will be done from 30-03-2020 (Monday) to 31-03-2020 (Tuesday).
- In case of selected children, the immunization certificate is to be submitted by the parents/guardians within 6-months from the date of admission.
- Primary Classes will commence from
1st April, 2020(Wednesday) including Nursery, KG and First.
- Reservation of seats will be as follows
- 15% seats for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
iii. 3% seats for Divyangjan (having a certificate issued by a Govt. Hospital).
- 2% for the wards for the employees of the Directorate of Education (1% for the wards of Ministerial staff and 1% for Teacher’s wards). In case of non-availability of candidates in the reserved categories, the vacant seats may be given to the unreserved candidates as per the order of name in the waiting list. This issues with prior approval of the Competent Authority.