Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Revised Guidelines Released by the board. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the Admission Revised Guidelines for the students. So, candidates can download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Revised Guidelines in the mentioned below link in our blog.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Details
Name of the Board
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
Admission Revised Guidelines Released
Reservations in Admission:
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes Category 15% seats for Scheduled Caste, 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes and 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL) shall be reserved in all fresh admissions in all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Differently Abled Category 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission will be horizontally reserved for Differently Abled-children as per the provisions of RTE Act, 2009. Read in conjunction with Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Eligible Age for Admission:
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
- The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
Admissions for class I are being done through online mode & for other classes it is offline:
Composition of Committee for Offline Draw of lots: Every Kendriya Vidyalaya will constitute a committee for the purpose of monitoring a system of Draw of Lots to be held in Class I or in any other class (for offline mode only) wherever such stage is reached when all candidates of a particular category or having the same number of transfers cannot be accommodated against the available number of seats.
- Registration shall not be done if there is no vacancy or likelihood of any vacancy in a particular class. In case a vacancy arises in the future, registration can be made after giving wide publicity at the local level/Vidyalaya website and admission can be granted as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
- In case the number of children seeking registration is less because of which all seats have not been filled up, the Principal shall issue a second advertisement in the month of June notifying the availability of vacancies.
- Admissions are required to be made with the approval of the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya. In case the Executive Committee does not approve the admissions up to the full sanctioned strength of the class, the Principal shall intimate this fact to the Deputy Commissioner who may approve the admissions.
- Registration for class XI shall be taken up immediately after the declaration of results of class X and admissions up to the full strength of the class should be completed within 20 days after the declaration of results by CBSE. In case there is any difficulty in admitting children up to the full strength because of the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya not approving the same, the procedure as laid down for other classes above shall be followed and admissions up to the sanctioned strength of the class shall be made by 30th June with the approval of the Deputy Commissioner.
- Registration forms shall be made available by the Principal FREE OF COST. However, for Class-I registration will be done online on Online Admission Portal when the portal is live.
- Registration forms complete in all respects and accompanied by all required documents must be submitted /sent to the Vidyalaya concerned within the prescribed date as per notification of the KVS.
- Attested copies of the prescribed documents would be required to be submitted along with the application form for registration.