Kerala LLB Entrance Exams to be conducted from June 20 to 22. The entrance examinations for three-year LLB, KMAT, and integrated five-year LLB academic year 2020-21 are scheduled on June 20, 21, and 22, 2020. The admit cards are also available on the official website. Controller of entrance examination has announced the candidates who have been waiting for the admit card to visit the official website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in to download their respective admit cards.
- For three-year LLB, the examination will be of two hours. There will be 200 multiple choice questions.
- For five-year integrated LLB course, the examination will be of to hours. There will be 200 multiple-choice questions.
- For KMAT, the examination will be of two-and-a half hours. There will be 18- objective type questions.
Admit Card Details:
The official notification regarding the same states, “Any Complaints in respect of the details in Admit card such as Name, Photo, Signature may be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations via e-mail on or before 3.00 pm on 12.06.2020. Complaints in this regards received after the stipulated time will not be considered. Candidates who forgot application number can view their name, address and application number by clicking on the link ‘Forgot Application Number’ and by entering their name.”
Moreover, CEE Kerala has not issued admit card to some of the candidates as their application forms have some defect, and according to the official notification: The Admit Cards of certain candidates have been withheld due to some defects in their online application/uploaded documents. Those candidates can view the defects by clicking the ‘Memo’ link available in their home page. Such candidates are required to rectify the defects by uploading the relevant documents through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in before 5 pm on 18.06.2020.
Documents submitted by post/email/fax will not be accepted for rectifying the defect under any circumstances” CEE Kerala has also revised the exam dates of both courses for KLEE 2020, and now the exam will be held on the following date
- An access card will be provided to the candidates at the examination centers for logging in to the computers.
- The access card will have their seat number, user name, and password.
- Candidates are required to bring a photo-identification card (Aadhaar card, voter’s id, driving licence and PAN card will be accepted).
- Further, no electronic gadgets will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without a mask.
- Those who are coming from hospitals are requested to come in the vehicles arranged by themselves.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|