Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Instructor Grade – I, Child Development Project Officer, Junior Recordist, Overseer / Draftsman Grade I (Electrical), Junior Instructor, Production Assistant , Sports Demonstrator , Manager (Personnel) , Dental Hygienist Gr 2: Kerala Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of posts above mentioned in its official site. Interested candidates can apply for these posts before 23.12.2020. Now let’s check eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
Kerala PSC Job Notification 2020:
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Child Development Project Officer, Junior Recordist, Overseer / Draftsman and Others|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates must between the age limit of 18 years to 50 years as respect to the post they want to apply.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Applicants must possess the following educational qualifications to apply for the respect post.
- Instructor Grade – I – Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology with not less than 60% marks
- Child Development Project Officer – Masters Degree in Home Science or Social work, or Sociology or Psychology of a recognized University
- Junior Recordist – Diploma [3 (Three) years course] in Sound Recording and Sound Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Overseer / Draftsman Grade I (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a recognized Institution after three years course of study
- Junior Instructor – S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.
- Production Assistant – Diploma (3 Years course) in cinema from a recognized institution.
- Sports Demonstrator – Degree in Physical Education and Sports and Diploma in Coaching in any subject.
- Manager (Personnel) – Degree in LAW / MBA (HR)
- Dental Hygienist Gr 2 – Pass in Dental Hygienist Course (Diploma/ Certificate Course) conducted in Dental College
Kerala PSC Job Notification 2020 Experience:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts should have the experience of 01 years to 05 years to apply. The experience limit varies respect to the post.
Kerala PSC Notification 2020 Application Fee:
There is no application fee is required to apply for these posts.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will be provided the salary of Rs.22200/- to Rs.83000/- as respect to the post they will be selected for.
Kerala PSC Job Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Applicants may shortlisted by the board through interview/Written test/other selection process. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. If Written/ OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of Kerala PSC.
Step 2: Download the notification and read it carefully. If you are eligible then you can start to apply for the post.
Step 3: Candidates must register as per one time registration with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have registered can apply by login on to their profile using their User-ID and password
Step 4: Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post
Step 5: Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Application once submitted is received as provisional and details cannot be deleted or altered after the last date of receipt of applications. The last date to apply for these posts is 23.12.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How to apply for this recruitment?
Candidates can follow the steps provided above to apply for this recruitment process.
Is any application fee to apply for these posts?
No, there is no application fee to apply for these posts.
There are various vacancies allotted for this recruitment process.