Kerala PSC Reporter grade 2 Selection List 2020 Released. Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Selection List for the post of Reporter Gr II (Malayalam) (Head Constable-General Executive Force). Now candidates who are appeared the Physical Measurement Test for the above said post, may download the Kerala PSC Reporter grade 2 Selection List 2020 from our website.
Kerala PSC Reporter grade 2 Selection List 2020
|Kerala Public Service Commission|
Reporter grade 2
Selection List Released
Exam Date 2020 Details:
The Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Dictation test for selection to the post of Reporter Gr II (Malayalam) (Head Constable-General Executive Force) – STATEWIDE (Category No. 441/2016 ) in Police on 13900-24040(PR) on the basis of the Physical measurement held on 16/01/2020 & 17/01/2020.The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
(1) Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
(2) The list has been prepared by including the Register Numbers of candidates, who were found fit in Physical Measurement
(3) Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published .
(4) Candidates included in the short list will be called for dictation test, date,time & venue of the test will be published shortly.
(5) Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list are required to upload in profile and produce in person Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O.(P)No.81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 along with other documents mentioned above at the time of verification.
(6) Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities shall upload in profile and produce in person the Community Certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar along with other documents mentioned above at the time of verification.
(7) Seventy four (74) candidates were included in this shortlist as per the interim order of K.A.T. on OA 211/2020.The inclusion of these candidates is purely provisional and is subjected to the final judgment of KAT on the above OA.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|