Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Exam Date 2020 Released. Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Exam date details for the posts of L.P School Teacher and L.P School Assistant. There are totally 24 vacancies. Candidates who apply for this posts are advised to download the Hall ticket on Official site or Refer this page. It contains details and Hall ticket link.
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Exam Details
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Exam conducted on||24.11.2020|
|Admit Card Released on||10.11.2020|
|Status||Admit card Released|
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Admit Card 2020:
Candidates are advised to download and print the hall ticket from 10.11.2020 on Official site of Kerala PSC or Refer this page. The Written exam will be conducted for the post of LP School Teacher on 24.11.2020(Tuesday) 10.30 AM to 12.15 PM.
How to Download Kerala PSC Lp assistant Hall ticket:
- Go to the Official site of Kerala PSC website
- Find and select Latest updates option.
- Select the “ADMISSION TICKET AVAILABLE – L.P School Teacher (Malayalam Medium) (Cat. No.516/2019), L.P School Assistant (Cat. No. 302/2017 – ST- QLN, KNR) , (Cat. No.303/2017 – SC- QLN) & (Cat. No. 304/2017 – HN- QLN) in Education Department” and open it.
- Fill the Registration number and password
- The Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the Hall ticket for future reference.
24.11.2020 is the exam date for LP Assistant post on Kerala PSC.
How many vacancies are offered by LP Assistant post on Kerala PSC?
There are 24 vacancies are offered by LP Assistant post on Kerala PSC.
How to download the Admit card for written exam for LP School Teacher post on Kerala PSC?
Candidates can download the admit card from an Official site or refer this page. It Contains the Hall ticket Link here.