Kevin De Bruyne and Beth England win 2020 PFA player of the year awards. Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne was named men’s Player of the year while Chelsea forward Bethany England won the women’s award, England’s Professional Footballer’s Association (PFA).
De Bruyne is Manchester City’s first male winner after he made a record-equalling 20 assists and scored 13 goals in the Premier League.
England is one of six Chelsea players in the PFA’s WSL team of the season – joined by Ann-Katrin Berger, Maren Mjelde, Millie Bright, Magdalena Eriksson and Ji So-yun.
- The Professional Footballers’ Association Men’s Players’ Player of the Year is an annual award given to the player who is adjudged to have been the best of the year in English football.
- The award has been presented since the 1973–74 season and the winner is chosen by a vote amongst the members of the player’s trade union, the Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA)
1) Who was awarded PFA 2018/19 Player of the year – Virgil van Dyjk, Liverpool & Vivianne Miedema, Arsenal
2) The PFA award has been presented since – 1973-74
3) Who won the Best Men’s Player Award in Best FIFA Football Awards – Lionel Messi
4) Who is the CEO of Professional Footballer’s Association? – Gordon Taylor
5) Who won Ballon d’Or Football award 2019? – Lionel Messi
6) Who won Ballon d’Or Féminin Football award 2019? – Megan Rapinoe
7) Headquarters of FIFA located at – Zürich, Switzerland
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|