KMRL Recruitment 2020 Released. Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has released the Recruitment Notification PDF. It has invites the Eligible & Dynamic Candidates to fill the Manager post in Kochi Metro Rail Limited. The last date of submission of on-line application is 27th May 2020. Candidates may check the KMRL Recruitment 2020 details in our website.
KMRL Recruitment 2020
|Kochi Metro Rail Limited|
27th May 2020
Age Limit 45 Years(Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules).
Candidates should have completed Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized institution or University. Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience in Signalling, Telecommunication systems of metro/Railway out of which minimum 3 years’ experience in metro.Candidates with valid certification &knowledge in practices of ISO:9001 and BS OHSAS:18001 is preferred.
Basic Pay: Rs.60000-180000/-(IDA)
How to Apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 27th May 2020.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- KMRL management reserves the right to cancel or amend this advertisement.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|