Kodak Recruitment 2020. Kodak India Pvt Ltd has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Warehouse Supervisor from the Official Site. Graduates are eligible for the Kodak recruitment 2020-21. It’s the best opportunity for candidates who are looking for bank jobs. The Kodak Recruitment 2020-21 has wanted to recruit the number of vacancies for all branches of India. Interested candidates can apply through online. We want to say that to the candidates Use this opportunity and practice for the Kodak Recruitment and get the job. We can help you by providing all the information about Kodak.
Kodak Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Kodak India Pvt Ltd|
|As per Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||
Position Description for Kodak Recruitment 2020:
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations within the Columbus GA Finished Goods and Equipment warehouse, managing 18+ employees. A successful candidate must be quality-focused and able to ensure critical International and Domestic orders meet daily shipping schedules and requirements. In addition, the Warehouse Supervisor will partner with the USC Warehouse Manager to manage finances, KPI’s and other Logistic driven process improvements.
Key Responsibilities for Kodak Recruitment 2020:
- Establish and maintain a safe, secure work environment
- Establish, maintain, and enforce effective warehouse procedures and practices
- Manage all elements of employee relations including selection, development, coaching and counseling of employees.
- Manage all elements of building maintenance operations – including but not limited to – scheduling inspections, waste management, outside maintenance coordination
- Facilitate/Manage the fleet of material handling equipment and the Yard truck
- Efficient management of all operational supplies and expenses
- Promote productivity within the team and drive improvement to reduce overall costs
- Partner with other Logistics Managers and Business segments to implement changes to shipping schedules/requirements – Carrier or customer related
- Maintain, Monitor and report on Key Operational Metrics and performance
- Responsible for Inventory Management over site and conformance to auditing standards
Required Skills/Experience for Kodak Recruitment 2020:
- Previous warehouse leadership experience – 3-5 yrs.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and works collaboratively with team and peers
- Communicates effectively
- Well organized with good follow-up skills
- Pays attention to details and has ability to multi-task
- Drives Productivity within the team
- Computer Experience: SAP, Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Teams, Share point, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Operate warehouse machinery (forklift, air bag machine, etc) – as needed
Educational Qualification for Kodak Recruitment 2020:
Applicants must have pass High School Diploma or GED.
How to Apply for Kodak Recruitment 2020:
Interested Candidates may Apply online and Send their Resume/ CV to a given below Website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|