Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020. Kolkata Police Directorate has released the official notification for the recruitment of the posts of Medical Officer, Sister-in-Charge, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician (Pathology) and E.C.G. Tech. So the interested candidates can attend the interview for the posts on the mentioned dates. The dates of the interview are 03.11.2020 and 04.11.2020. Now, let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
Kolkata Police Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Kolkata Police Directorate|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Sister-in-Charge, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician (Pathology) andE.C.G. Tech.|
|Interview Date||03.10.2020 and 04.11.2020|
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of post|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||04|
|Medical Officer (General Duty)||05|
|Lab Technician (Pathology)||02|
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The age of the applicant at the time of engagement shall not exceed 50 years and in case of specialist doctors it should not exceed 65 years.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must fulfill the following educational qualification to apply for this post.
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – Post Graduation in respective discipline. Should be registered with Medical Council of India/ West Bengal Medical Council. The candidate hails from other states should get registered with West Bengal Medical Council within 01 (one) month from his/ her date of engagement.
- Medical Officer (General Duty) – Candidates must have MBBS and should be registered with Medical Council of India/ West Bengal Medical Council. The candidate hails from
- Sister-in-Charge – B. Sc. Nursing.
- Staff Nurse – General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Physiotherapist/Pharmacist/X-Ray Technician/Lab Technician (Pathology)/ E.C.G. Tech: Should pass H.S. (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and a 02 (two) year diploma course in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get 15, 000/- to 50, 000/- as respect to the post.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The preparation of merit list will be made based on academic records, professional experience and Interview. Candidates have to attend the interview on the 03/11/2020 and 04.11.2020 at 11.00 hrs at the venue which is motioned below.
Kolkata Police Hospital,
2, Beninandan Street,
Kolkata – 700025
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for these posts.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Kolkata Police
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then take a hard copy of the application which is attached to the notification.
Step 4: Fill your details and submit it with valid documents at the time of the interview.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|