KPSC Assistant Professor Merit List 2020 has released on the official website. The following is the Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview, for selection to the post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR- Statewide in MEDICAL EDUCATION SERVICE on the basis of Online Examination held on 19-02-2020. We provide direct link to download the official announcement for the candidates. Interested candidates can download the merit list from our website.
KPSC Assistant Professor Merit List 2020 Details
Name Of The Board
|Kerala Public Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||
|Merit List Released|
|Online Exam Date||
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis.
- Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- This Short List for the post of Assistant Professor has been prepared by including the number of eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 60 (Sixty ) marks and above in the Main List of the Short list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List shall present and produce in person the original documents for verification and Interview.
- Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification and Interview will be intimated in due course. For online examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of Ranked List.
- Detailed instructions will be furnished in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dtd 26/09/2009 shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents. SC/ST candidates shall produce Valid Caste certificate obtained from Revenue Authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar as specified in Kerala Gazette.
- Interested candidates can check more details from the official notification, we provided below.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|