KPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Karnataka Public Service Commission Officials released KPSC Junior accounts assistant Jobs 2020 Notification. And this particular advertisement is for the 523 Various Posts. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for available vacancies before the specified closing date. We provide a direct link to download the official notification for the candidates who interested to apply for the jobs in Karnataka.
KPSC Junior accounts assistant Jobs Details
Name of the Board
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||
Junior Accounts Assistant/ Labour Inspector and others
20-08-2020 to 21-09-2020
KPSC Junior Accounts Assistant Eligibility:
- Age Limit: Candidates with the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years are eligible to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Educational Qualification: KPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Specifies that the candidates who completed their Must be a holder of a degree in Commerce with Accountancy and Auditing as one of the subject of a University established by law in India/ Must possess B.Com or B.B.M. or B.B.A. Degree or possess any other equivalent qualification notified as such by U.G.C and more eligibility details provided in official notification.
Application Fee Details:
OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B)
How to Apply for KPSC Junior accounts assistant Jobs 2020:
- Check Karnataka Public Service Commission Official Site.
- From there go to the Recruitment Section
- You will find the notification for Junior Accounts Assistant/ Labour Inspector and others.
- Click once you find and Open to read the total details.
- If you are eligible, fill the application form, Pay the application fee accordingly.
- And submit it before the closing date.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|