Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official site. KPTCL that is Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer. We provide the full details about this vacancy. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. Candidates can check the eligibility, joining time & more information from our website.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Assistant Executive Engineer
|As Per Norms|
|Check the Official Notification|
Important Information for Candidates:
- Candidates can read the full details from the official notification we provided below.
- The initial period of deputation to foreign employer shall de tar a minimum of one year and shall end on the 15th May of the year. The maximum period of continuous deputation to a foreign employer shall be five years. All deputation orders shall be issued by the Corporate office only.
- The service on deputation commences from the date the employee hands over charge after the order of deputation.
- The service on deputation ends on the date the employee is relieved from the service of the foreign employer after the order of repatriation.
- The employee on deputation shall be paid by the foreign employer pay, (inclusive of deafness pay), Special pay, DA, HRA & CCA as applicable in KPTCL from time to time plus a deputation allowance of Rs.200/- per month during the period of deputation.
- The employee shall be entitled to joining time to and from the foreign service as applicable to employees on transfer in the interest of the Corporation.
- All Other allowances and perks shall be paid by the foreign employer to the employee on deputation as applicable Io the deputation post.
- TA shall be paid by the foreign employer as applicable to its employees from time to time.
- Medical benefits shall be paid by the foreign employer as applicable to its employees from time to time.
- The employee on deputation shall be governed by the leave and pension regulations as applicable to KPTCL employees from time to time.
- Acceptance of duty report of the employee by the foreign employer shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of deputation enclosed to the order of deputation.
- The foreign employer shall not continue the employee on deputation beyond the prescribed date without buffer extension orders from KPTCL.
- Leave salary advance is payable by the foreign employer if the employee requests for the advance in case the employee proceeds on leave for a period not less than 30 days.
- The Leave surrender and encashment as per eligibility of the employee shall be paid b the foreign employer.
- The KPTCL shall reimburse an amount equal to basic pay (Inclusive of dearness pay) for the period to the foreign employer.
How to Apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can check the official notification we provided below. Candidates can read this article carefully. We provide the full details about this vacancy and also we provide the direct link to download the official notification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|