KSP Scientific Officer Job Notification 2021- Check Details for Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021: Karnataka State Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officers in Forensic Science Laboratory. There are 84 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 07 July 2021. So, the candidates who are wish to apply for this recruitment should submit their application before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment on this page.
Karnataka State Police FSL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Karnataka State Police (Forensic Science Laboratory)|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancy
|Last Date (Fee Payment)||
KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
|Name of Sections||No of Posts|
|Question Document Section||10|
|Fire Arms Section||06|
|Forensic Psychology Section||1|
|Computer Forensic Section||5|
|Mobile Forensic Section||5|
|Audio Forensic Section||5|
KSP Forensic Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should between 21 years to 35 years to apply for this recruitment. The candidates who belong to the category of OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) can apply for this recruitment for 38 years of age. The SC, ST, CAT-1 should have the age limit of 40 years to apply.
KSP Forensic Job Educational Qualification:
- The candidates, who are willing to apply for the post of Scientific Officer in Photography, must possess a Bachelor degree in Science. Along with that candidates must be a Diploma/Degree holder in Cinematography or other relevant field.
- For all other section scientific officer posts the candidates should possess the educational qualification of Master’s Degree/ M.Tech in relevant field to apply.
KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment Experience:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have minimum two years research experience as a research scholar in any research institution recognized by the Government.
KSP Scientific Officer Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the norms of the board.
KSP Recruitment Application Fee:
Aspirants should have to pay the application fee of the following with respect to the categories of the candidates.
- GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) – Rs.250/-
- SC , ST, CAT-01 – Rs.100/-
KSP Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates who applied for this recruitment will be subjected to the written exam. The date and other details of this examination will be intimated soon. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Karnataka State Police
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Application for the Post of Scientific Officers Recruitment for Residual (Men & Women) In FSL, Bengaluru and Its Regional Office- 2021”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click “New Application”
- A new registration page will open in a new page. Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 84 vacancies allotted for this KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this KSP Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2021 is 07.07.2021.