KVIC Director Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Khadi and Village Industries Commission – An Opportunity To be Associated with Nation’s Pride Khadi. Applications are invited on deputation basis including short term contract in prescribed format from suitable officers, working under the Central Govt./State Govt./Statutory Authorities/ Autonomous bodies having scale of pay at par with Central Govt. agencies, for filling up 18 (eighteen) posts of Directors (Group “A” posts) as per 7th CPC pay matrix table 12 and 16 (sixteen) posts of Deputy Directors (Group “A” posts) as per 7th CPC pay matrix table 11 as per the standard terms and conditions in KVIC under the Ministry of MSME, Govt of India.
The last date for submission of application through proper channel is 30.06.2020. The Forms and other details for applying to the above posts can be downloaded from our website i.e. www.kvic.org.in.
KVIC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
Director & Deputy Director
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Advertisement for the post of Director & Deputy Director on Deputation basis The KVIC is charged with the planning, promotion, organisation and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
The broad objectives that the KVIC has set before it are…
- The social objective of providing employment.
- The economic objective of producing saleable articles.
- The wider objective of creating self-reliance amongst the poor and building up of a strong rural community spirit. To meet the above objectives, KVIC intends to invite application from dynamic Officers fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to work in the field offices and at Central Office, Mumbai on deputation basis for a period of three years. The eligibility criteria are as below:-
- Director – 18
- Deputy Director – 16
- Total – 34
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; or
- Chartered Accountant; or
- Masters degree in any subject from a recognized University; or
- Bachelors degree in Law from a recognized University; and
- Twelve years experience in the relevant field for the post of Director and Ten years experience in the relevant field for the post of Deputy Director
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs.7600/- (pre-revised) (Revised pay as per 7th CPC pay matrix table 12)
How to Apply?
Application completes in all respect duly forward through proper channel along with ACR’s/ Vigilance Clearance report shall send to the :- Director (Administration & HR) Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Gramodaya, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai 400 056 (Maharashtra) To facilitate processing, the organization may send soft copy of application and documents by email to: adm[dot]kvic[at]gov[dot]in
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|