KVIC Selection Process 2020 – How to Apply for Director & Deputy Director Vacancies. Khadi and Village Industries Commission Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India has released the Notification for the post of “Director” and “Deputy Director”. Candidates who are interested to apply for above said post kindly can check Selection Process and How to Apply from this article.
KVIC Selection Process 2020
|Name of the Board||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Post Name||Director” and “Deputy Director|
|Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications.||16.11.2020|
|Last Date & time of closing of registration and submission of application||15.12.2020|
|Status||Selection Process Available|
KVIC Selection Process 2020:
- Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application. It may be noted that mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not confer any right for calling for document verification/Interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large, KVIC will adopt short-listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:-
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of higher education qualification than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience and performance in the Personal Interview. The candidates will be called for an Interview in accordance with vacancies and reservation rules taking into consideration their previous Experience and Educational Qualification which shall be at the sole discretion of the KVIC.
- If numbers of candidates are more, candidates will be called for an interview by giving preferential weightage to the candidates who have working experience in the Government / Khadi and Village Industries Sector. In such situation, the preferential weightage for short listing criteria to be called for personal interview.
Medical Examination: Before joining service, the selected candidates will have to undergo an initial medical examination as per Medical Attendance Rules and the decision of the Medical Board/KVIC will be final and binding.
How to Apply for KVIC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC i.e. www.kvic.org.in
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by visiting the KVIC website and going to the tab “VACANCIES” on KVIC website : kvic.org.in
- Applicants are to Sign-up first with their Mobile No. and Password with them while signing-up.
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by revisiting the Online Application website at kvic.org.in
- The candidate should now fill-up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate will see his/her application under option “VIEW AND DECLARATION”. Before submission of his/her Step-II details, the candidate should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections, under option “UPDATE” (if any), Candidates are not allowed to change the Email –Id and Mobile Number under “UPDATE” option
- On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
STEP- III: Submission of Application Fees
On completion of Step-II, Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the amount of Rs. 1500/- plus Bank Charges (nonrefundable) if applicable as requisite Application fee through Online mode only.
Instructions to upload Photo, Signature, Category (if applicable) and other relevant Certificates:-
Applicants should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process given below:-
- i) Photograph:
- a) Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 03 weeks)
- b) Make sure that the photograph is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. If the photograph is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed; but it must not cover your face.
- c) Dimensions of the image should be approximately 200X230 pixels. It will not be possible to accommodate larger images. Size of file should be between 50kb-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only. Please ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.
- d) If the size of the file is too large, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colours etc., during the process of scanning. Minimum resolution should be 200 dpi.
- ii) Signature image:
- a) The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- b) The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person. If at any stage the signature is not found to be matching with the candidate’s actual signature, the applicant’s candidature may be summarily rejected.
- c) Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- d) Dimensions of the image should be approximately 140X60 pixels. It will not be possible to accommodate larger images. Size of file should be between 50kb–100k in jpg/jpeg format only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 kb.
iii) Category/Educational Qualification & other relevant Certificates:-
- a) Please scan the relevant certificates (issued by competent authority), should be clearly visible.
- b) Size of file should be between 50kb–1000kb in jpg/jpeg/PDF format only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 1000kb. The candidate should upload his/her Photograph, Signature and Certificate as per the instructions given in the following paragraphs:-
- iv) Up-loading the photograph, signature, Category / Educational and other relevant certificates:
- a) There are separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature and Certificates. Click on the respective link to Upload Photograph/ Signature/Certificates.
- b) Browse and select the location where the scanned Photograph/ Signature/Certificates files have been saved. Select the file by clicking on it.
- c) Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button. The photograph/signature/ certificate file will get uploaded. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. In such a case, change the size and format of the file as required and re-upload.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
16th November 2020 is the Starting Date for KVIC Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for KVIC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should visit the HindiExamsdaily.in and check the How to Apply Process.
What is the Mode of KVIC Recruitment Applications?
Applications only Submit on Online.