L&T Infotech Recruitment 2021 Out – Specialist Openings: Specialist – Program Management Office opportunities are available at Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. On the official website, interested and qualified applicants can apply for the above-mentioned position. The application is completed entirely online. L&T Infotech Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Experience, L&T Job Segment, and other application details are all included in this article.
LTI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd|
Name of the Post
|Specialist – Program Management Office|
About LTI Infotech:
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 400 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 31 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 33,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.
- 5-10 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Well versed in Agile Scrum methodology. Scrum certification is a plus. Knowledge of JIRA and all its features for day-to-day Scrum execution
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or Azure DevOps Dashboard and customization options are a bonus.
- Experience in leading the scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Experience in leading and driving scrum of scrums between different scrum team
- Capability in understanding the business priorities and drive the team/services/features to Production by resolving/tracking the inter-dependencies (in a complex world of service oriented architecture)
- Excellent Project Management skills with Milestones tracking
- Good Stakeholder management skills
- Working on a number of tasks on a variety of different projects at the same time Lead the scrum and development teams in self organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team
- Ability to build effective internal relationships
- Able to solve problems and to understand relevance to the wider objective (Vision of the product)
- Ownership of end to end processes
- Implement solutions to prevent repetition of known issues/ risks and share knowledge of lessons learned
- Participate in Post Release Reviews to ensure all lessons learnt are documented and incorporated in future releases/projects
- We promise you a very fast paced environment, with new technology challenges every day
- You will work with a great team of Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- You will join a product tribe and like-minded passionate team which aspires solving problems for the customers
Manager, Engineer, Consulting, Program Manager, Quality Assurance, Management, Engineering, Technology
How to Apply for LTI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Job Location for the post is India.
Candidates must have 5-10 years of experience as Scrum Master.
The applications start from 10.06.2021