Lamborghini Job Vacancy 2020- Apply For Transmission Control Engineer Post: Lamborghini is looking for energetic aspirant for Transmission Control Engineer to join the Powertrain Management Systems Team. This is the great opportunity for those candidates who wish to work in Italian based car manufacturer. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
Lamborghini Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Lamborghini|
|Name of the Post||Transmission Control Engineer|
Lamborghini Job Openings 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should possess the educational qualification of Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent education. The candidates should possess the following technical skills to apply.
- Very good level comprehension of control strategies for transmissions, gasoline combustion engine and hybrids systems.
- Extensive knowledge and competences in terms of calibration activities and processes.
- Good level of knowledge of the Math works tools like Matlab and Simulink.
- Good level of knowledge of the ETAS and VECTOR software like Inca.
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills, as well as a high affinity for tracking supplier and delivering first-quality products to the customer.
- Strong communication skills with high fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for complex automotive powertrain & chassis control systems
- To be a team player who can work closely with project and lead engineers
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Flexible attitude towards working time and schedule
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, well organized, diligent and reliable.
Lamborghini Job Notification Experience:
Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should have the experience related to gear box software development and calibrations. Aspirants should have the experience related to Dual Clutch transmissions.
Lamborghini Job Recruitment Job Role:
The selected candidates may have the following responsibilities as a Transmission Control Engineer.
- Software development for dual clutch transmission applications.
- Delivery of the gearbox calibration in line with the driveability and emission attributes.
- Develop the software interface between engine and gearbox.
- Support the software development of other vehicle components.
- Support other department areas like OBD and Emission.
- Support all the vehicle development activities.
- Attend test trips to support development activities.
How to Apply for Lamborghini Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of Lamborghini.
Step 2: Go and search in the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
Step 3: Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click “Apply”.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the total number of vacancies allotted for Lamborghini Recruitment 2020?
There are various vacancies allotted for Lamborghini Recruitment 2020.
What is the educational qualification for the Lamborghini Transmission Control Engineer Recruitment 2020?
The candidates should possess the Master’s degree in Mechanical or other related streams to apply for this recruitment.
Is there any interview in the selection process of Lamborghini Recruitment 2020?
The details about the selection process will be intimated by the board later.