Lamborghini Recruitment 2020 OUT – Just Now Released!!! Lamborghini has released the vacancy notification for the post of IT Security Management and IT Digital Workplace & UX Management. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this post here. This Recruitment is a big platform for the young aspirant to achieve good position in reputed company. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Lamborghini|
|Post name||IT Security Management and IT Digital Workplace & UX Management|
IT Security Management
You will report to the Head of IT in IT Area and will be responsible to ensure the definition and correct implementation of the IT Security processes, according to the Information Security Management System (ISMS); to support the risk-based implementation of technical and organizational measures for IT Security and validate the correct implementation. You will cooperate closely with IT internal staff and business counterparts providing consulting and support for project, processes and instances on the subject of IT Security
Your responsibilities will focus on
- Support the Information Security Officer in the implementation and governance of the ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- Ensure the effectiveness of the security monitoring, managing the Incident management process and overseeing the activities of the Security Operation Center (SOC) service.
- Manage the vulnerability management process, supporting the correct planning and prioritization of the patch management activities performed in the IT department
- Organize and manage penetration testing activities performed by third parties and the related remediation activities
- Support the adoption of Security by Design in IT projects and ensure the correct adoption of proper technical and organizational measures
- Manage application security risks according to the defined methodologies and periodically report open risks to stakeholders
- Define and manage a cyber security plan for the industrial (shopfloor) environment, in collaboration with the involved business areas
- Support the selection and the lifecycle management of IT Security technologies (endpoint protection, network protection, etc) in collaboration with the other IT stakeholders
- Participate in the definition of the CSMS (Cyber Security Management System) and support the other business functions involved in the car cyber security processes (e.g. Car Cyber Security Incident process and others In order to meet these targets, you will need: University Master Degree in ICT– engineering
- At least 2 years of experience Fluent English and Italian Preferential: knowledge of industrial and vehicle cyber security Knowledge of IT Security best practices and Technologies Risk Management Project management
IT Digital Workplace & UX Management
You will report to the Head of IT Services & Technology in Finance Area and be responsible to define and support the strategy in order to improve the daily User experience and Collaboration, define and support IT Standards & Processes for Digital Workplace (Client devices and application, communication & collaboration platforms …) and provide oversight and execution of IT Workplace systems & processes.
Your responsibilities will focus on
- To define and/or to validate the IT Office Workplace devices and tools in compliance with standards defined at Group level (VW/Audi).
- To continuously improve the user experience in daily work with IT assets
- To manage projects related to IT Digital workplace.
- To manage external Service Desk Team (Service management).
- To steer the evolution and changes of the User Management Service, process and Tool.
- To steer the evolution and changes of the ITSM Platform (Assets and Incident Management).
- To define and steer the local Active Directory policies affecting the Company client assets (according to the Group ones).
You will perform the following tasks
- To define IT Standards and lifecycle for Digital Workplace (HW and SW catalogue).
- To define the framework to enable the better collaboration and communication.
- To coordinate and collaborate with the IT Key Users team sharing IT solutions, standards, initiatives and collecting business requirements.
- To manage the Office Client infrastructure (SCCM) and the Products catalogue.
- To manage the periodical performance review of Service Desk Support.
- To manage the Lamborghini OU in Group Active Directory.
- To manage adoption and evolution of Office/Microsoft 365 Platform
Lamborghini Recruitment 2020 Notification – IT Security Management
Lamborghini Recruitment 2020 Notification – IT Digital Workplace & UX Management
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|