LIC AAO Notification 2023 PDF Download: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Candidates should apply Online mode only.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)|
|No of Vacancy||300|
|Starting Date to Apply||15.01.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31.01.2023|
LIC AAO Vacancy 2023:
Reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section (EWS), and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall be as under:
LIC AAO Age Limit 2023:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as of 01.01.2023. The maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible).
- Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Communities (OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees/ shall be as per norms.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
LIC AAO Salary in Hand 2023:
- The Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
LIC AAO Selection Process 2023:
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre recruitment Medical examination.
LIC AAO Application Fee 2023:
Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
|For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST|
|For all other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration of application||15/01/2023|
|Closure of registration of application||31/01/2023|
|Closure for editing application details||31/01/2023|
|Last date for printing your application||15/02/2023|
|Online Fee Payment||15/01/2023 to 31/01/2023|
|The download of Call Letter for Online Examination||7 to 10 days before the examination|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)||17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative)||18.03.2023|
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can apply online from 15.01.2023 to 31.01.2023. No other mode for application will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as of 01.01.2023 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of AAO(Generalist) 2023. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.