Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2020 Released. Lok Sabha has invited applications for Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research and Development (LSTPIRD). Totally there are 30 Interns vacancy available. The last date to Apply for this post is 15.12.2020. The LSTPIRD will be on unpaid basis programme. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply. Refer this page. It contains the details of the Internship and Application form Direct link also.
Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Programme||
LOK SHABA Internship Programme
Number of Interns vacancy
|Last date to Apply||
Lok Sabha Internship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Programme seeks to engage young academic talent with Graduation / Post graduation in any discipline such as social science and environment, International Relations, Law, Journalism, Finance, Management, Languages, etc from recognized Institutes in India or Abroad is Mandatory.
Candidates age limit should be 21 to 35 years is Mandatory.
The applicant having work experience in any of the followings is Mandatory. There are Research, Counselling, Management, Marketing, Computers and related fields will be given preference.
Lok Sabha Internship 2020 Duration of the program
The program shall initially be for three months which can be, if needed, extended upto one year by the approval of the competent authority.
Lok Sabha Internship 2020 Selection Process
Applications received will be scrutinized by an Internal committee constituted by the competent Authority for this Purpose. A total of thirty interns may be selected at a time preferably 3 to 4 from each discipline of graduation / post graduation. The number of selected candidates may be relaxed by the competent authority based on the need assessment.
Lok Sabha A Internship 2020 Required documents
- A copy of each of the certificates duly self attested in support of relevant information may be attached.
- Applicants are required to also submit a statement of purpose in about two hundred words along with the application.
Lok Sabha Internship 2020 General Instructions
- The intern shall not work in any organization during the period of the Program.
- In case the intern is applying for any job during the period of the program, she/he shall take prior permission from the Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- The intern will observe office discipline, punctuality and follow regular office timing during the period of program
- The interns shall not claim an employment in Lok Sabha Secretariat after completion of the program.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Internship 2020
- Go to the Official site of LOK SABHA website.
- Find the notification “Applications are invited by the Lok Sabha Secretariat for Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research and Development (LSTPIRD). For details, please visit website of PRIDE”
- The PDF will appear on the screen. The PDF contains Application form also.
- Fill the Application form and send it to the belonging Address or Email ID given below.
PRIDE, Room No. 121,
First Floor, PLB,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the last date to Apply Lok Sabha Internship programme 2020?
15.12.2020 is the last date to Apply Lok Sabha Internship programme 2020.
How many interns vacancies are available for Lok Sabha Internship programme 2020?
There are totally 30 interns vacancies available for Lok Sabha Internship programme 2020.
How to Apply for the Lok Sabha Internship programme 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site or Refer this page till end. It contains the Application form link also.